This year, the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is focusing on the importance of early intervention. We’re encouraging the public to take just 3 minutes to complete the confidential online eating disorders screening at screening.mentalhealthscreening.org/NEDA. Taking 3 minutes to complete the screening will help determine if it is time to seek professional help.
In order to raise awareness of eating disorders and help people better under them, we’ve compiled some blog posts on the subject.
- Kate Smith Discusses Eating Disorders on the Bottom Line
- BMC on WWJ 950: Eating Disorders & Facebook
- National Eating Disorder Week: Carrie Talks #Thinspo on FOX 2 News
- #Thinspiration: The Dangers of Pro-Eating Disorder Web Content
- Orthorexia: An Unhealthy Obsession With Healthy Food
- Local Clinic Launches Treatment Programs for Food Addiction and Eating Disorders
- Orthorexia Nervosa Explained