Mental Health Experience
Since 1972 Birmingham Maple Clinic’s therapists have been providing mental health services designed to meet the needs of individuals, couples, families, groups and the Metro-Detroit community.
Birmingham Maple Clinic comprises the most highly experienced and qualified professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Psychology and Social Work. After many years of experience in other agencies, hospitals and private practice, clinicians have chosen to join Birmingham Maple Clinic to continue their advanced professional practices.
The clinic is nationally accredited by the Council On Accreditation.
Upcoming Events & Programs
Let’s Get Started
Mental Health Update
This site presents new information about the many facets of mental health that are continually emerging from around the world. The Mental Health Update highlights some of that information, where it comes from, and what its relevance is to therapy for today’s world.
- How to Talk Politics With Those You Love – Without Tearing Your Hair or Their Eyes Out
- Bruce Springsteen Opens Up About His Depression
- Anxiety Group for Middle-School Aged Females at Birmingham Maple Clinic
- Poet John O’Donohue on the Beautiful Ancient Celtic Notion of Soul-Friend
- Men Can Suffer From Postpartum Depression Too