Mental Health Experience
37 Therapists dedicated to your well being
Since 1972 Birmingham Maple Clinic’s therapists have been providing mental health services designed to meet the needs of individuals, couples, families, groups and the Metro-Detroit community.
Birmingham Maple Clinic comprises the most highly experienced and qualified professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Psychology and Social Work. After many years of experience in other agencies, hospitals and private practice, clinicians have chosen to join Birmingham Maple Clinic to continue their advanced professional practices.
The clinic is nationally accredited by the Council On Accreditation.
Upcoming Events & ProgramsUpcoming Events
January 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
February 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
February 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
February 4 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Let’s Get Started
Mental Health Update
This site presents new information about the many facets of mental health that are continually emerging from around the world. The Mental Health Update highlights some of that information, where it comes from, and what its relevance is to therapy for today’s world.
- Lori Edelson of BMC Talks About Taking The Stress Out of Annual Job Performance Reviews
- BMC Donates to the Ruth Ellis Center
- Author Debra Jay Discusses Recovery and Her New Book “It Takes a Family” at BMC
- Despite Laws, Access to Mental Health Care Is Still A Problem
- New Years Resolution: Change the Language of Mental Illness