Mental Health Experience
Since 1972 Birmingham Maple Clinic’s therapists have been providing mental health services designed to meet the needs of individuals, couples, families, groups and the Metro-Detroit community.
Birmingham Maple Clinic comprises the most highly experienced and qualified professionals in the fields of Psychiatry, Psychology and Social Work. After many years of experience in other agencies, hospitals and private practice, clinicians have chosen to join Birmingham Maple Clinic to continue their advanced professional practices.
The clinic is nationally accredited by the Council On Accreditation.
Upcoming Events & Programs
Let’s Get Started
Mental Health Update
This site presents new information about the many facets of mental health that are continually emerging from around the world. The Mental Health Update highlights some of that information, where it comes from, and what its relevance is to therapy for today’s world.
- A Promising New Approach to Treating Children With ADHD
- Carrie Krawiec Talks About Marriage Challenges on The Bottom Line
- “Spring Cleaning” for Your Relationships
- Dr. Lori Edelson Talks About The Importance of Female Friendships on Fox2 News
- “Cutters” Use Physical Pain to Help Manage Emotional Pain